Thread starter
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.


Blockhead_imp said:Superbly done as always, Cormanus.
Houtman_imp said:Thank you for the great story and pictures !!!
Agreed. I have learned that most visitors I know who visit Australia go for at least three weeks, many do four. More than that usually includes other "neighbouring" countries.pdedse_imp said:Excellent wright-up and photos, Cormanus...very enjoyable to see the landscape and vistas of eastern Australia. I really need to visit...my idea would be to rent a motorcycle and tour parts of the country. My Adelaide living sister would expect me to "visit" for 4 weeks.
Agreed. I have learned that most visitors I know who visit Australia go for at least three weeks, many do four. More than that usually includes other "neighbouring" countries.GoldOxide_imp said:Agreed. I have learned that most visitors I know who visit Australia go for at least three weeks, many do four. More than that usually includes other "neighbouring" countries.pdedse_imp said:Excellent wright-up and photos, Cormanus...very enjoyable to see the landscape and vistas of eastern Australia. I really need to visit...my idea would be to rent a motorcycle and tour parts of the country. My Adelaide living sister would expect me to "visit" for 4 weeks.

