GoldOxide_imp
Road warrior
The roo is well hidden.
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.





Looking at the moth picture, I see a pair of eyes resembling a human face. Does anyone else see it or am I having some weird epiphany or something?GoldOxide_imp said:The roo is well hidden.

I agree 100%. They are a joy to readThe ferret_imp said:I don't know anyone that can touch Cormanus when it comes to ride reports. Just pure excellence in writing and photography

Cormanus_imp said:First, thank you all very much indeed for all the kind words. It's good if these tales give people some pleasure.
More specifically:
EmptySea: brilliant quote from Captain Spaulding, a new character to me. I hope your high idea problem is easily solved and not related to the IACV issue that has been so extensively discussed on this forum.
j3gq: I haven't always used the same subject line. I didn't start it until 2017 so there's a few that went before. I suppose I could go back and change them, but, then, maybe not.
Au2O3: it's called an ooshie. The variety on display here appeared in an Australian supermarket chain to coincide with the release of a new Lion King movie. They were awarded when you spent $30. Looks like they're a Disney phenomenon. Ooshies - A Headstart International Brand

Dang. I was hoping it was a naked RLET.Cormanus_imp said:First, thank you all very much indeed for all the kind words. It's good if these tales give people some pleasure.
More specifically:
EmptySea: brilliant quote from Captain Spaulding, a new character to me. I hope your high idea problem is easily solved and not related to the IACV issue that has been so extensively discussed on this forum.
j3gq: I haven't always used the same subject line. I didn't start it until 2017 so there's a few that went before. I suppose I could go back and change them, but, then, maybe not.
Au2O3: it's called an ooshie. The variety on display here appeared in an Australian supermarket chain to coincide with the release of a new Lion King movie. They were awarded when you spent $30. Looks like they're a Disney phenomenon. Ooshies - A Headstart International Brand
Conversely, I routinely read about riders at the opposite end, like southern Arizona whose prime time riding is right now. Otherwise, during the warm season while we are riding, they are hiding from the sun. It appears Cormanus sometimes has the same experience as the continent slowly turns into a corn flake.run-tmc_imp said:Great ride report Cormanus! It is inspiring and making me question why I live in such a cold climate...
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk