That black Mercedes

Captain Klutz_imp

First service completed
Thread starter
A few days ago I was riding to work on my red and mildly farkled CB1100EX. I was on the highway at 120km/h when I noticed a black Mercedes had followed and pulled to the left of me. This went on for half a minute or so and made me a little nervous. When I finally looked over inside, I could see the driver stretch out his right arm and give me an enthusiastic thumbs up!

This is for anyone who hasn't made their mind up about buying a CB or some other model :-)
 
That story came out well after a nice set up.
 
Awesome to make a Mercedes driver jealous for a change lol
 
Cormanus_imp said:
That story came out well after a nice set up.
It did, didn't it? I went in thinking the guy in the Mercedes was going to be a jerk. I suppose that says more about how I generalize Mercedes owners and how I perceive their driving behavior.

I had a guy in an Audience R8 give me a thumbs up when I was riding my Suzuki V-strom and thought it was weird because that bike isn't particularly distinctive and why would a guy in a $100k+ super car care about a $4k Suzuki? I waved back, but it threw me for a loop.
 
Do even the Euro CB models have the 112MPH limit?
If so, do you guys have a place over their to get your ECU flashed to take that away?
 
metallyguitarded_imp said:
Cormanus_imp said:
That story came out well after a nice set up.
Agreed. I may be more jaded than I realized.
You could be forgiven, MG.
 
Back
Top