Thanks to Aman

SCCBrider_imp

Running like a top
Thread starter
As some of you may know, I had a slight fender bender on I-26 last May on my way to Asheville, Nc. I was headed there for a couple of days riding before I headed up to Barea, Ky. for the rally. Well, my traffic court date was last week on the 9th, and the Aman was kind enough to put me up for a couple of days, and show me around that part of the woods. I have been in that area before, but I never got to ride the back roads. So I was grateful to have him show me around. One of my favorite roads was Nc 80. Very low traffic, and nice a twisty. Here are a few photos from that trip. [url=https://imgur.com/IaVx6UT][url=https://imgur.com/Ra4ujOt]
[url=https://imgur.com/WTR8q7I][url=https://imgur.com/Xlocsba]
 
Nice pics

Love it when forum members step up to help fellow forum members.

Good on ya A man!
 
Good pictures AMan and SCCBrider. Hope the court matter turned out OK SCCB.
 
We were very fortunate that SCCBrider brought near perfect weather with him! We rode Rt 80 (2x), 226A (2x, and once on damp roads!), 181, the Parkway, and numerous short twisties right around my place. Great time riding and hanging out with another CB1100 aficionado, and now a friend! Make your reservations now, guys, fall leaves are coming!
 
SCCBrider_imp said:
As some of you may know, I had a slight fender bender on I-26 last May on my way to Asheville, Nc. I was headed there for a couple of days riding before I headed up to Barea, Ky. for the rally. Well, my traffic court date was last week on the 9th, and the Aman was kind enough to put me up for a couple of days, and show me around that part of the woods. I have been in that area before, but I never got to ride the back roads. So I was grateful to have him show me around. One of my favorite roads was Nc 80. Very low traffic, and nice a twisty. Here are a few photos from that trip. [url=https://imgur.com/IaVx6UT][url=https://imgur.com/Ra4ujOt]
[url=https://imgur.com/WTR8q7I][url=https://imgur.com/Xlocsba]

If i got a tatoo, I think it would be of one of those signs. :biker:
 
Thread starter
misterprofessionality_imp said:
SCCBrider_imp said:
As some of you may know, I had a slight fender bender on I-26 last May on my way to Asheville, Nc. I was headed there for a couple of days riding before I headed up to Barea, Ky. for the rally. Well, my traffic court date was last week on the 9th, and the Aman was kind enough to put me up for a couple of days, and show me around that part of the woods. I have been in that area before, but I never got to ride the back roads. So I was grateful to have him show me around. One of my favorite roads was Nc 80. Very low traffic, and nice a twisty. Here are a few photos from that trip. [url=https://imgur.com/IaVx6UT][url=https://imgur.com/Ra4ujOt]
[url=https://imgur.com/WTR8q7I][url=https://imgur.com/Xlocsba]

If i got a tatoo, I think it would be of one of those signs. :biker:
That's actually a good idea for a tattoo. :thumbsup:

If i got a tatoo, I think it would be of one of those signs. :biker:
Cormanus_imp said:
Charges were dropped. No fines were imposed. So that, and some great riding made for a really good mini vacation.
 
Back
Top