Test rode Indian Scout today

ss2wheels_imp

Been there
Thread starter
The bike is scary fast for an 1100 V2,the shocks are harsh and it feels very made in USA,overall a fun little cruiser but no Honda by any stretch.:biker:
 
Friend of mine also rode one. he too mentioned it was fast for a Vtwin.
 
Thread starter
DAC_imp said:
"feels very made in USA" ?
are you trying to understand what I mean by the made in USA feeling
go test drive a Ford or Chevy, then go drive a Toyota or a Honda,that is what I meant....
 
The closest Indian dealer has a demo truck coming in 2 weeks and I may go check one out. I haven't ridden a cruiser outside of a parking lot, but I don't expect to fall in love with it.
 
Scout is a cool bike imo but just not my cup of tea. The performance is impressive but I just dont dig the cruiser style. Its not for me no matter the numbers. And, the price is way high imo. But I think that about everything.
 
Back
Top