bigsheep_imp
Been there
Thread starter
Just got back from a ride. A chance meeting of family in an out of town coffee shop had me heading home a fair bit later than planned. The delay meant a ride home in 3 deg C or 37 F. I really missed the heated grips I installed on the CTX. My gloves had finger vents and my hands were getting numb. I stopped at a gas station and bought a set of deerskin gloves and a hand warmer. I still had 45 minutes to get home and my fingertips were ice cold. The gas station had cheaper gloves but the deerskin fit so nice and was the only pair that I felt I could operate the controls properly in.
So far I have had the CB1100 for about 4 weeks, and I have 2600 km (1600 miles)in the saddle. I'm really enjoying the bike, getting more used to the weight, higher CG and and standard riding position.
So far I have had the CB1100 for about 4 weeks, and I have 2600 km (1600 miles)in the saddle. I'm really enjoying the bike, getting more used to the weight, higher CG and and standard riding position.
