oldgoat01_imp
Running like a top
Thread starter
I'm happier with my H-B panniers than I thought I would be. They look nice enough and I've been surprised by the capacity. However, I've always had a tank bag as well as panniers. You just can't beat the utility and convenience of a tank bag. Once again you run into the aesthetic versus function issue. Some look like a large amorphous black canvas blob rising over the tank to a height of 3 feet (who needs wind protection). Others are slick aerodynamic plastic, graphite finish containers which make a great fashion statement but are able to hold nothing more than a phone. While I prefer smaller ones, I need something capable of holding a 16oz water bottle, wallet, phone and a few odds and ends, nothing more. So, oh great and all-knowing forum, tell me (better yet show me) what you are doing or cogitating for a tank bag?




