bflint
Been there
Have a look at these:- Basically clear film but already cut to shape / size, and I'm very happy with the result! http://thetankslapper.biz/osc/index.php?cPath=25_1229 **Kiwikevin_imp said:Have a look at these:- Basically clear film but already cut to shape / size, and I'm very happy with the result! http://thetankslapper.biz/osc/index.php?cPath=25_1229Capo_imp said:Does anyone have the Honda (or aftermarket) tank protection pad installed? If so, can you provide a photo? I'm not necessarily a fan of them, but I want to avoid the jacket scratches on the tank that are so common...the CB tank is too beautiful to mark up! Greatly appreciate any photos.
I am buying the "thetankslapper" kit it for the CB1100. Additionally, the "thetankslapper" is in my area so I rode up and talked to the owner because I wanted some additional protection (a) on the front of my tank from bugs/roadcrud, and (b) between my custom Corbin seat and the tank (the seat is deglossing the paint). He measured my 2014 Deluxe tank and made additional patterns from it. He made/installed the extra seat protection at his shop, but I have to wait until next week to order the bugs/roadcrud protection.
