Tank Bags - What are you using?

skidmarkart_imp

Running like a top
Thread starter
Howdy All,

So, my Saddleman tail bag, which I love, seems to fit very nicely on my CB1100, BUT my tankbag, which was a strap-on (heh) model from my Buell, does not translate to the Honda. Thus, I am looking for a tank bag. Would love to hear what folks here like to use. I like a medium sized bag. Kind of a weekender type, not the RTW size. If you have any picts, that would be awesome. I'd like to pretend looks don't matter, but with this bike, I hate to spoil the lines :D
 
Thread starter
I like Cortech too, and have had good experience with them in the past. Funny, I had a nice one, but my last two bikes had plastic tanks, so I thought it was a waste to keep it. I should have known better :dodgy:
 
Back
Top