Personally I would not recommend this bike for tall riders, or more specifically "long legged" riders. In your 30's it doesn't matter, you can put up with anything but if you are getting on in age you might find the seat to peg distance a bit limiting. I could well believe a lot of the low mileage CB1100's for sale are due to owners finding the seating too cramped for them. I am 6' but do have 29" legs so not too bad for me.
Just to give you a comparative example, my 1995 Daytona 1200 has a full on "extreme sports" bike geometry and it is well known for it in the Triumph community as a challenge to get comfortable with its very high pegs & levers. I can handle a few hours, maybe a short day on this thing before my hips need reconstructing. But, the seat to peg distance is only 50mm longer on the CB1100 than that Daytona, I was surprised there was so little difference. It is not going to suit a lot of people.
It is a beautiful bike to own and I shall keep mine as a summers day rider but it does have its limitations, especially if it is to be your primary bike and you want to do mileage. I know there are always exceptions, the 6'3" seventy year old who does 500 miles a day on his CB, but they are the exception.