tall cozy seat pics

I must be one of the few liking the silver triangle side covers, I think that it nicely offset the other colors.
I had a silver CBX and now have a silver Honda CRV.
Perhaps because at one time my hair was silver and now just white at 63 !
I tried the 2013 side covers on the 2014 DLX but it did not fit well because the bigger tank.
It shows the frame better with the 2013 covers.
 
If I had kept my 13, I know at some point would have broken down and bought the color matched side covers, probably from Samurider and not the 14 dlx ones. I do like the black ones though, looks almost CBX like. Would have also become a big fan of that Optiglanz. Having discolored pipes bugged the heck out of me. Didn't like them on my Bonneville either.
 
That looks great, Fred - I really like the new side covers! ;) That really offsets the rest of the bike beautifully.
To be honest, the first thing I thought when I saw your pic was, "Dang! I should have kept those!" :s:D
 
Back
Top