Chuckk_imp
Been there
thanks for the praise guys.. I will do my best ..
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
I 100% agree with your therapy while riding...and the pic is just a marvelChuckk_imp said:your praise will inspire me..
[/b]I have found riding my bike to be very therapeutic, not just in the mental relaxation.. I have found myself with some general body aches from doing landlords work the previous day.. by going on a ride, I found my aches to have diminished considerably .. I will say, my back-rest helps a lot !! .. it had become an old friend to me.. I have had it on at least 3 of my previous bikes.. when I sell them, I remove it.. not knowing exactly why.. but knowing I will not get a penny more for the bike by including it in the deal.. and also knowing they will run $150. to $200. if I needed to buy another one.. now here it is on the little CB.. how great is that..
chuckk ..
.![]()
.![]()
the last pic isn't related to bikes, but kind of a cool pic.. maybe I could fudge the rules by saying "I was thinking of my bike, when I took the pic" haha ..


There is something "radioactive" in this image.Chuckk_imp said:your praise will inspire me..
[/b]I have found riding my bike to be very therapeutic, not just in the mental relaxation.. I have found myself with some general body aches from doing landlords work the previous day.. by going on a ride, I found my aches to have diminished considerably .. I will say, my back-rest helps a lot !! .. it had become an old friend to me.. I have had it on at least 3 of my previous bikes.. when I sell them, I remove it.. not knowing exactly why.. but knowing I will not get a penny more for the bike by including it in the deal.. and also knowing they will run $150. to $200. if I needed to buy another one.. now here it is on the little CB.. how great is that..
chuckk ..
.![]()
.![]()
the last pic isn't related to bikes, but kind of a cool pic.. maybe I could fudge the rules by saying "I was thinking of my bike, when I took the pic" haha ..


(*sigh*) Excessive algae blooms and holes in the atmosphere. What evil lurks behind these sensual images?Chuckk_imp said:certain times of the year there is phosphorus in the water that creates that glow.. I believe it stems from an algae bloom .. but the blue sky signifies a hole in the ozone layer.. I was told this by a scientist that works for JPL labs.. he said, he would have to shoot me, but I ran !! ..![]()
Seems that way.Cormanus_imp said:From a quick Internet search I wonder whether the phosphorus isn't the source of the algal bloom?
"Many of you feel bad for this lamp. That is because you crazy. It has no feelings, and the new one is much better."Chuckk_imp said:what makes it all work for me, living in this mobile home park, is the fact that I have some rental properties and have taken over a garage and back yard for my own use at my tri-plex.. I keep my bike there in the garage and have a nice work area for bike work or landlord projects.. I like the bike projects a lot better !! .. you may have seen my work area..
.![]()
.![]()
.![]()
I called it my showroom, cause I would sell my completed bikes out of it.. I could manage to keep 3 bikes in there.. there was a lot of jockeying around at times..
