Taiwanese review - BEST images seen!

Riko_imp

Road warrior
Thread starter

I don't understand Chinese, but dang, this is the chinese proverb A picture is worth a thousand words put into practise :)
One of the best reviews of a bike I've ever seen, not only of our bike, but in general.

Clear sharp images and close ups, swooping riding videos and touching almost every aspect of the bike, even things as the range of the headlights!

Many western reviewers and established channels can learn from this guy!
 
Geezalou can't believe I watched that whole thing.. Even turned it up so I could hear what I couldn't understand.

How anyone can say this wasn't a successful model for Honda is beyond me. Sold and loved the world over.
 
Thread starter
The ferret_imp said:
Geezalou can't believe I watched that whole thing.. Even turned it up so I could hear what I couldn't understand.

How anyone can say this wasn't a successful model for Honda is beyond me. Sold and loved the world over.
me too

watched the full lenght without skipping and I rarely do that, even in a language I understand
 
My CB was not that clean or shinny even in the shipping crate! Wish I knew the wax and cleaners they use.


2014 CB1100 DLX
2013 CB1100 Std
1990 BMW K75 RT
 
Actually I was thinking one could add one's own story like all the Hitler video clips on YouTube.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
And some of those are FUNNY!
 
That CB is absolutely beautiful. As for today's current motorcycles, I'd easily put it in the top 10 of the best looking motorcycles. They really look good with spokes.
 
capttwb136_imp said:
That CB is absolutely beautiful. As for today's current motorcycles, I'd easily put it in the top 10 of the best looking motorcycles. They really look good with spokes.
Could not agree more. The CB is stunning from every angle and whether Standard or Deluxe.
 
capttwb136_imp said:
That CB is absolutely beautiful. As for today's current motorcycles, I'd easily put it in the top 10 of the best looking motorcycles. They really look good with spokes.
I agree...there's something about the spokes. maybe its because we cant have them..lol
great video as well.
 
Back
Top