beardyweirdy@me.com_imp
Been there
Thread starter
I've started fiddling with my bike again and after whipping off the rear fender I'm thinking of either getting rid completely or fitting a short one.
Anyone know of a kit that does that?
I don't want to cut down the original, so I'm looking for something to fill the void under the seat and somewhere to mount the licence plate and lights.
I quite fancy cutting down an original one but I've had a look thru the breakers in the UK and can't find secondhand one anywhere.
Anyone shortened their rear?
Kev
Anyone know of a kit that does that?
I don't want to cut down the original, so I'm looking for something to fill the void under the seat and somewhere to mount the licence plate and lights.
I quite fancy cutting down an original one but I've had a look thru the breakers in the UK and can't find secondhand one anywhere.
Anyone shortened their rear?
Kev
