KC1100_imp
New to the forum
Thread starter
Looking to get a motorcycle lift for maintenance. Do you have a recommendation for a table lift or regular lift? And what brand? Thanks!
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Yes you must be a young man...I have several bikes with the CB1100 being one of them. I also have a project bike-78 wing. But I like to do as much routine maintenance as time allows on all my bikes. The ground gets hard after awhile.PowerDubs_imp said:For what work?
There isn't much that can't be done easily on the center stand. Even pulling the front end is simply jacking under the engine with a block of wood that will allow removal of the front wheel, forks, triple tree...
kennyw_imp said:Harbor freight sells one that people like once you replace the front wheel chock.
Guth_imp said:The table lifts are really nice to have. Keep an eye on craigslist — I managed to find a really nice Handy lift for $300.
![]()
Mine uses compressed air. It works like a charm. I have no experience with the electric variety. If I didn't have an air compressor, I could understand the appeal of the electric model. (However, in all honesty I'd have a hard time imagining being without an air compressor.)Teamwalker_imp said:To those with the Handy lifts. Is your's the compressed air or electric type lift? Any thoughts re. the differences? Plus or minuses? Thanks.
