Switched Live - 2017 MY onwards

Ah ... he has presents for you guys. I get it. :)
 
Houtman_imp said:
Cormanus_imp said:
Really? Why?
I feel bad for him being stuck at the US border with the presents he has for Lord Popgun and me......( building blocks and lollipops ?)
I feel bad for him being stuck at the US border with the presents he has for Lord Popgun and me......( building blocks and lollipops ?)
Which border? :)
 
Sorry to jump in on this but does anyone know if the switched live feeds are the same on a 2013 model? (I'm after a switched live for a sat nav feed)
 
Alex, you have a 2 wire switched accessory connector in the headlight shell and the same back by the battery. After '13 model the rear one has 4 wires.

Here is a pic of it the headlight shell one: Buzzing Instrument Cluster
 
Welcome Old git. Good that you found help here. Why not head to the New Members section and introduce yourself?
 
Back
Top