Swing-arm Pictures

Very Nice!
I going down the upgrade path myself, have purchased Ohlin's rear shocks might do the swing arm as well. Looking into front 43mm Ohlin's front shocks.
Really like your bike.

Thanks
D_Man
 
Thread starter
lola_imp said:
that is a nice addition to a bike that is amazing already!

on a side note.... Clean your chain :D
The whole bike is filthy, I still havn't washed her since new? This weekend I promise :D
D_Man_imp said:
Very Nice!
I going down the upgrade path myself, have purchased Ohlin's rear shocks might do the swing arm as well. Looking into front 43mm Ohlin's front shocks.
Really like your bike.

Thanks
D_Man
I've seen the Ohlins forks done before, finding or making the triple clamps is the tricky part.
CB4ME_imp said:
Ack -

You probably mentioned these before but can you provide some details on the swing arm? Looks good!
Here's some more info:
http://cb1100forum.com/forum/showthread.php?tid=1267&page=2&highlight=swing

Anymore info needed, just ask.
 
Back
Top