Swapped out Seat, Tank , and Sidecovers

Thread starter
GaryMNM_imp said:
It looks completely different...

How are you liking that seat?
First photo shows Corbin with red trim, last photo shows Seth Laam seat which is much better for me than the Corbin and 5 x better than stock, I could only last 1 1/2 hours on stock seat.
 
Good deal. You definitely out did me at 1.5hrs on the stock. I picked up a pre-owned K&H Med from a member and although it's an improvement I could still use more. I do have an AirHawk and sheepskin for different levels of improvement.

As you can tell, I'm partial to your former color scheme.

2de389f31a142219f33356191fdbab3c.jpg
 
Thread starter
Another helpful piece was gen mar risers that raised me up 1 inch and back 1 3/8.
I’ve since switched to Roxx 2 inch pivoting risers.
A more upright position took the weight off my arms and let me sit more upright.
You can just make them out on my last photo.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
 
"Black is black... I want my baby back"

ok who can name the artist?

Wow a 13 with a 6 speed trans, digital geat indicator and trip computer. looking good MScb
 
Thread starter
The ferret_imp said:
"Black is black... I want my baby back"

ok who can name the artist?

Wow a 13 with a 6 speed trans, digital geat indicator and trip computer. looking good MScb
Los Bravos. 1967. Can’t believe anyone else knew that song,
We re showing our age ferret:worship:
 
The ferret_imp said:
"Black is black... I want my baby back"

ok who can name the artist?

Wow a 13 with a 6 speed trans, digital geat indicator and trip computer. looking good MScb
Yup, Los Bravos...

I I I I I, I'm feeling blue.
Missed it by 2.

Any binding or re-routing with cables or an easy install?
 
Thread starter
GaryMNM_imp said:
The ferret_imp said:
"Black is black... I want my baby back"

ok who can name the artist?

Wow a 13 with a 6 speed trans, digital geat indicator and trip computer. looking good MScb
Yup, Los Bravos...

I I I I I, I'm feeling blue.
Missed it by 2.

Any binding or re-routing with cables or an easy install?
Yup, Los Bravos...

I I I I I, I'm feeling blue.
Missed it by 2.

Any binding or re-routing with cables or an easy install?
No problem at all with Roxx 2 inch pivoting risers.
Those coupled with taller K &H or flat Seth Laam seat totally transform the comfort range potential.:shy:
 
Back
Top