TXBikerGuy
Running like a top
Thread starter
I'm trying really hard to break 40+ years of motorcycle farkling behaviors with my CB1100EX. This bike is supposed to be my "old fashioned" bike that I ride to enjoy myself and bring back memories of being 16 yrs old, riding a CB550K with no money to buy accessories.
But, a guy has to have a place to stash some stuff. I opted for this little tailbag from SW-Motech. https://www.twistedthrottle.com/sw-motech-ion-tailbag-7-15l-small Straps onto the back of the seat with attached velcro straps (also comes with 4 straps to mount to other spots if desired.)
7L of capacity shown here. Expands to 15L if unzipped around the bottom. It's SW-Motech, so yeah...it's not cheap. But I like how it looks and it seems to be very functional.
But, a guy has to have a place to stash some stuff. I opted for this little tailbag from SW-Motech. https://www.twistedthrottle.com/sw-motech-ion-tailbag-7-15l-small Straps onto the back of the seat with attached velcro straps (also comes with 4 straps to mount to other spots if desired.)
7L of capacity shown here. Expands to 15L if unzipped around the bottom. It's SW-Motech, so yeah...it's not cheap. But I like how it looks and it seems to be very functional.
