Suzuki VanVan 200

c-breezy_imp

Been there
Thread starter
Just discovered this today - what do you guys think?

2017 Suzuki VanVan 200 Announced for US

This guy sure looks like he's having fun

8098cd58b7ba70d7e77e7b6a25871940.jpg



Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
Been looking at this Suzuki since it was announced a few months ago. Very much like the Yamaha TW200 and overpriced like the Yamaha IMO. Still a nice little trail bike and fun to ride at the moderate pace it was designed for. I would be interested in a used model that I could get cheap.
 
Thread starter
LongRanger_imp said:
Here's the original thread.

Suzuki's Answer to the TW200

I prefer the Van Van over the TW200 simply due to the fact that it has fuel injection.
Somehow I didn't find the original thread before posting (but in my defense, I posted via my phone using Tapatalk :P)

In any case, I was showing it to my friend and we looked up the seat height and were surprised to find that it's only .1 inches lower than our CB1100s. I haven't seen it in person yet but I would have thought it was lower than that.
 
Back
Top