Suprising?

Jeffhorn_imp

First service completed
Thread starter
Rode out of town this last weekend and had a tire installed at a Suzuki/Kawasaki dealer, prearranged, preordered tire. That's another story but I did get several home cooked meals.
The technician removed the wheel installed the new tire and remounted the wheel. That was followed by a test ride, a long test ride. When he finally came back his comments were "Wow, great bike. Beautiful linear power, sweet handling and good looking too." He had never seen one but wants one now.
Now ready for springtime wine run.
 
Sounds like you're lucky he came back at all. :D
 
:rofl: "extended test ride"
 
Wine run?
I'm in.


Mechanic at local Triumph dealership after inspecting and riding my CB - "wow, smooth as a sewing machine".
 
Sounds alot like my experience. When I replaced my tires, the busy mechanic all of a sudden had tons of time to stand around, looking at my bike and asking questions.
 
RidingMidMo_imp said:
Sounds alot like my experience. When I replaced my tires, the busy mechanic all of a sudden had tons of time to stand around, looking at my bike and asking questions.
:rofl: funny thing about that ain't it :D :D :D :D
 
My tire tester put a few extra miles on my cb too I'm pretty sure. Even though I deal with a Honda dealer I don't think the mechanics see CB1100's every day. Being a Canadian dealer mine is the only 2013 red one to go through their doors.
 
Back
Top