The Spaceman_imp
Road warrior
Thread starter
One of my favorite upgrades is the SuperSprox sprocket. These are CNC milled, two-part sprockets with a aluminum center and a hardened steel "tooth" ring. You get the light weight of an aluminum sprocket, and the long wear of a steel one. The parts are so durable they come with a lifetime guarantee if you buy the complete kit.
I've had SuperSprox on two bikes and never wore one out. Plus they really spiff up the rear of the bike!
I asked SuperSprox to manufacture kits for our bikes, and it looks like they will. Their sales rep put a page up on their website where you can post a request for just the rear sprocket, the entire kit, or even various sizes of sprockets beyond the OEM. You don't have to buy anything, just post what you're interested in.
http://www.supersproxusa.com/products.php?cat=1068701
FYI: I'm only doing this because I really want to buy one for my bike. I have no affiliation with SuperSprox of any kind, aside from being a customer.
I've had SuperSprox on two bikes and never wore one out. Plus they really spiff up the rear of the bike!
I asked SuperSprox to manufacture kits for our bikes, and it looks like they will. Their sales rep put a page up on their website where you can post a request for just the rear sprocket, the entire kit, or even various sizes of sprockets beyond the OEM. You don't have to buy anything, just post what you're interested in.
http://www.supersproxusa.com/products.php?cat=1068701
FYI: I'm only doing this because I really want to buy one for my bike. I have no affiliation with SuperSprox of any kind, aside from being a customer.