May 12, 2016 #1 K kmoney_imp Road warrior Thread starter Looks very interesting. Supercharged 900cc, I guess a baby H2 engine. Kawasaki’s supercharged retro
May 12, 2016 #2 R redbirds_imp Road warrior The retro styled bike is a beaut. Hope Kawasaki brings this bike to market.
May 12, 2016 #3 flynrider Road warrior Same here. Looks just like you'd expect a modern version of the KZ900 to look. I like it!
May 14, 2016 #4 Cormanus Administrator Staff member Flynrider_imp said: Same here. Looks just like you'd expect a modern version of the KZ900 to look. I like it! Click to expand... Me too.
Flynrider_imp said: Same here. Looks just like you'd expect a modern version of the KZ900 to look. I like it! Click to expand... Me too.
Feb 15, 2019 #6 D dbarkdoll_imp Been there They DO have a production supercharged bike. But not a retro styled one