Lord Popgun
Road warrior
I'd think so. Ep 1 showed how she got the (used) scooter and why it was so cheap. And she got a free helmet and gloves and got her permit. And learned to start it, which was funny.
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
So it looks like new episodes arrive every Wednesday (in USA figuring). Believe me, most anime studios are sweatshops, so I'm sure they're burning the midnight oil and consuming all kinds of weird Japanese energy drinks to get them out. :celebrate:Lord Popgun_imp said:.When I viewed it showed me ep. 1. Tell them they need to speed up the action some.
That girl needs some self-confidence. I guess that will come though.

Hmm, maybe I should watch it and learn how to get free insurance.Lord Popgun_imp said:I'd think so. Ep 1 showed how she got the (used) scooter and why it was so cheap. And she got a free helmet and gloves and got her permit. And learned to start it, which was funny.