Feb 13, 2019 #1 2 2017EX_imp Been there Thread starter I ran across this youtube video on 1970s Super Bikes, and thought the membership would enjoy a trip down memory lane!
I ran across this youtube video on 1970s Super Bikes, and thought the membership would enjoy a trip down memory lane!
Feb 13, 2019 #2 R Retsel_imp Been there Yep, that was shared here somewhere before. Still pretty cool ! Thanks Sent from my SM-T710 using Tapatalk
Yep, that was shared here somewhere before. Still pretty cool ! Thanks Sent from my SM-T710 using Tapatalk
Feb 13, 2019 #5 R Rossi_imp First service completed Thanks 2017 EX. That brings back lots of memories! I sold my H 2 Kawasaki about a year ago that I bought new in 1972. The 2 stroke days are all but over.
Thanks 2017 EX. That brings back lots of memories! I sold my H 2 Kawasaki about a year ago that I bought new in 1972. The 2 stroke days are all but over.