Sundance Wyoming

Bbref36_imp

Running like a top
Thread starter
Took a 100 mile loop today that took me into Eastern Wyoming, Sundance specifically. All I can say is MAN I'm glad I bought that bike. I rarely do anything that allows me to be so "In the moment" as I was today on the CB. Maybe it was the speed, pushing it a little, maybe it was the road, maybe it was looking out for the Troopers, but what ever it was it a great feeling. My face still hurts from the stupid grin I had on my face for the 1 1/2 I was on the bike!

A couple of photos:

YES I did get wet! And I didn't care!

[url=http://s1291.photobucket.com/user/Bbref36/media/image_zpsbb6ab7f5.jpg.html]

[url=http://s1291.photobucket.com/user/Bbref36/media/image_zpsa6199614.jpg.html]
 
Thread starter
oldyaler_imp said:
You've got some beautiful scenery out there. Great pics.
It is really pretty right now. Last year at this tie the photos would have been most brown grass. We wet fortunate to get about 10" of moisture in April and May to get us headed out of a pretty tough drought. Would love to get to your part of the world: to ride and to watch college basketball.
 
Nice pics...but somethings missing...oh yea the bike!
 
Bbref36_imp said:
oldyaler_imp said:
You've got some beautiful scenery out there. Great pics.
It is really pretty right now. Last year at this tie the photos would have been most brown grass. We wet fortunate to get about 10" of moisture in April and May to get us headed out of a pretty tough drought. Would love to get to your part of the world: to ride and to watch college basketball.
It is really pretty right now. Last year at this tie the photos would have been most brown grass. We wet fortunate to get about 10" of moisture in April and May to get us headed out of a pretty tough drought. Would love to get to your part of the world: to ride and to watch college basketball. I'm not a basketball fan so you're on your own there:D but I'd be willing to bet there are more curves in my area than the entire state of Wyoming :). The Tail of the Dragon alone supposedly has 318 curves in 11 miles (I stopped counting after 8):D
 
Back
Top