Summer/Fall 2020 Adventure v2

That lot would keep the forum in hamburgers for a while.
 
yikes 700 miles is one heck of a day in the saddle
 
Inhouse Bob_imp said:
Cormanus_imp said:
That lot would keep the forum in hamburgers for a while.
Not if they make'm like the Perma-Stone Inn in PA. Three cows per burger!
Not if they make'm like the Perma-Stone Inn in PA. Three cows per burger!
:rofl: no kidding

06757be83afdfe1240f0b21a5f726434.jpg
 
Who knew snow fell in burgers in the USA?
 
Thread starter
Inhouse Bob_imp said:
Cormanus_imp said:
That lot would keep the forum in hamburgers for a while.
Not if they make'm like the Perma-Stone Inn in PA. Three cows per burger!
Not if they make'm like the Perma-Stone Inn in PA. Three cows per burger!

Now that’s funny
b15c9922ee0f9ea72091daf4be29efa8.png
02d2b1b85c6c96fa1baeb23c221a00e4.png
2b3cadff625da8884fd1777f07da3cc8.png
04b0b57ccf862c95dd4800191c8e59a8.png



Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
The ferret_imp said:
yikes 700 miles is one heck of a day in the saddle

Yeah. I’m paying for it today ... in Yuma AZ sitting in Carl’s JR recovering from heat from Phoenix AZ thru El Centro CA ... only 100 degrees but lacking energy to deal with heat/dehydration... Today only doing a bit over 600 miles to get home
de953cb3d68a73499e429d135d4792bd.png
. BTW ... Off the I-40 (Route 66) just before Flagstaff Az (Holbrook AZ) went south on 277 to Mesa/Phoenix... OMG ... amazing ride ... endless sweeping 180 curves, S turns, 270 curves, thru multiple mountains and valleys
3b437231413094caf04d38f0e6d6c97b.png
80ef1d7bbde53c50cca7d68100d353b5.png
fcfeab0f7de48df8890081b86794e12f.png



Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
Sounds like good riding bflint. I'm in awe of 700 miles.
 
Thread starter
Finished moto trip Thursday 8pm. 620 miles on last day from Gallup NM. :)
Started remote work again on Friday... still remembered my password.
Bike is naked again and after a quick wash doesn’t look to bad. Trip totals are 17 days and 6300 miles... this country is big.
Wish I had more pics but this trip was more of a zen rider thing with most the pics memories in my head.
One memory: On Pennsylvania, Saw fully dressed Harley on highway with lights on being pushed by rider and his lady friend ... out of gas. Gave him my two camping cylinders of gas (1/2 gal) to get him to gas station. He wanted to pay me, I said no, he jammed a bill in my pocket and took off. Later I noticed the bill was a fifty ... guess he was really happy to be riding again.
Next trip in one week is fly drive to Idaho.... fly is Southwest drive is on rented 4 wheels .. no helmet required.
PS. My USA and Blueline flags made it the whole way :)
 
Biil , Jackie and I are happy that you are home safely . We both enjoyed meeting you and wish that you could have stayed longer , come back to Asheville !
 
bflint_imp said:
Finished moto trip Thursday 8pm. 620 miles on last day from Gallup NM. :)
Started remote work again on Friday... still remembered my password.
Bike is naked again and after a quick wash doesn’t look to bad. Trip totals are 17 days and 6300 miles... this country is big.
Wish I had more pics but this trip was more of a zen rider thing with most the pics memories in my head.
One memory: On Pennsylvania, Saw fully dressed Harley on highway with lights on being pushed by rider and his lady friend ... out of gas. Gave him my two camping cylinders of gas (1/2 gal) to get him to gas station. He wanted to pay me, I said no, he jammed a bill in my pocket and took off. Later I noticed the bill was a fifty ... guess he was really happy to be riding again.
Next trip in one week is fly drive to Idaho.... fly is Southwest drive is on rented 4 wheels .. no helmet required.
PS. My USA and Blueline flags made it the whole way :)
That's a heck of a trip Bflint. Glad you made it home safe and sound.

as to the second part I highlighted...good on ya!
 
bflint Wrote:
Trip totals are 17 days and 6300 miles... this country is big.

Well done, this is true motorcycling, long distance, long rides, many days in a row :thumbsup:
 
Thread starter
Houtman_imp said:
Biil , Jackie and I are happy that you are home safely . We both enjoyed meeting you and wish that you could have stayed longer , come back to Asheville !
Thanks again John and to your wife for your hospitality (plus a great cup of coffee and some North Carolinan Chinese food). Hope to be back there again in not to distant future. Say hello to In-House Bob for me :)
 
Back
Top