Fantastic report! Those tall, thin trees in the Plantation Forest are something else. And I can't get over how green it is there, even at the end of summer. Beautiful country. I hope to visit one day.
Love your ride reports Cormanus ... they always contain some beautiful pics of roads, scenery, places of interest, and motorbikes, and complimented with fascinatingly descriptive narration, and a map.
Have you ever thought about submitting an article to Road Runner or Rider Magazines? If not, you really should.
What a beautiful ride. Loved the pics. Made me wish I was there! You've got some great back roads to roam. Even the unpaved roads seem to be in excellent shape. Great ride~
We like visitors in Oz and there are motorcycle rental companies. Indeed I think EagleRider may have offices here.
MG if it's not green here at the end of summer we're in deep sh... er trouble. Summer's when we get most of our rain. By about November/December—the end of our spring/start of summer—it can be very dry.