Dec 18, 2019 #22 S syncronizator_imp Running like a top Thread starter Houtman_imp said: Pawel , I mailed the manual today and send you a PM. Click to expand... Hi John, thank you very much. Today I have paid the full amount of 142.85 USD to your PayPal account. Service manual + shipping costs.
Houtman_imp said: Pawel , I mailed the manual today and send you a PM. Click to expand... Hi John, thank you very much. Today I have paid the full amount of 142.85 USD to your PayPal account. Service manual + shipping costs.
Dec 18, 2019 #25 H Houtman_imp Road warrior You are very welcome Pawel ! If any other overseas member would like to get a manual it is easy for me to get them one and send it on to them.
You are very welcome Pawel ! If any other overseas member would like to get a manual it is easy for me to get them one and send it on to them.
Dec 18, 2019 #26 Cormanus Administrator Staff member Good on you indeed, Houtman. As I recall it's not the first time you've been so helpful.
Jan 7, 2020 #27 S syncronizator_imp Running like a top Thread starter Hi John, Today i received the Service Manual :excited: I didn't pay any additional costs at the customs. I am very glad. Many thanks for help
Hi John, Today i received the Service Manual :excited: I didn't pay any additional costs at the customs. I am very glad. Many thanks for help
Jan 7, 2020 #28 H Houtman_imp Road warrior You are very welcome ! I am glad that the manual arrived safely and no duty to pay .