Street Survival on a Motorcycle (RevZilla)

rdprdp01

Administrator
Thread starter
“Protect your head and skip the bar.”


How best to minimize a fatal accident while riding a motorcycle.
 
It is a good presentation that is back upped with statistics. Unfortunately, the riders that should pay attention to any motorcycling safety videos will ignore such advice.
 
Thread starter
suhawk305 said:
It is a good presentation that is back upped  with statistics. Unfortunately, the riders that should pay attention to any motorcycling safety videos will ignore such advice.

I have spoken at two funerals for motorcyclists I knew. The sad truth is that they left behind grieving families and could have lived to ride another day had they embraced the content shared in the video. It is my hope I will never be called to speak at a third funeral.

As our Members review this video, may it reinforce what they already do while riding or cause someone to reconsider practices that place them in harm’s way.

Enjoy your weekend and I hope you can find time to ride. David
 
rdprdp01 said:
suhawk305 said:
It is a good presentation that is back upped  with statistics. Unfortunately, the riders that should pay attention to any motorcycling safety videos will ignore such advice.

I have spoken at two funerals for motorcyclists I knew. The sad truth is that they left behind grieving families and could have lived to ride another day had they embraced the content shared in the video. It is my hope I will never be called to speak at a third funeral.

As our Members review this video, may it reinforce what they already do while riding or cause someone to reconsider practices that place them in harm’s way.

Enjoy your weekend and I hope you can find time to ride. David

Sad for both families. I couldn’t imagine delivering an eulogy for these funerals. 

I need to get in more riding. I shamefully only managed to get in 350 miles clocked so far this year.
 
Thread starter
[quote="suhawk305" pid='269928' dateline='1753471252']
rdprdp01 said:
suhawk305 said:
It is a good presentation that is back upped  with statistics. Unfortunately, the riders that should pay attention to any motorcycling safety videos will ignore such advice.

I have spoken at two funerals for motorcyclists I knew. The sad truth is that they left behind grieving families and could have lived to ride another day had they embraced the content shared in the video. It is my hope I will never be called to speak at a third funeral.

As our Members review this video, may it reinforce what they already do while riding or cause someone to reconsider practices that place them in harm’s way.

Enjoy your weekend and I hope you can find time to ride. David

Sad for both families. I couldn’t imagine delivering an eulogy for these funerals. 

I need to get in more riding. I shamefully only managed to get in 350 miles clocked so far this year.
[/QUOTE]

Some of the best riding months of the year are coming up, Suhawk. That you have set a goal tells me you will put some miles on your beautiful motorcycle. The best is yet to come. David
 
Thanks for posting that video (rdp)[sp]2[/sp]01. Plenty of food for thought.
 
Back
Top