Stock vs. aftermarket exhaust

Informative video LR. However, I will stay with the stock exhaust system. My CB1100 runs perfect as designed as far as I am concerned. If I was concerned for any gain in HP or acceleration, the best way to start is for me to loose some body weight. Not today though, I smell the turkey cooking!
Happy Thanksgiving!
 
Interesting video. Did any of the CB1100-forum members here change the fueling map on their bike after installing an aftermarket exhaust (system)? Would that just be "better" or is that essential?
 
Thanks LR. Interesting video.
 
Good video, and useful for those learning for the first time.

Exhaust systems today are modeled pretty precisely on analytical software systems. There is no hacking involved, pretty serious engineering.
 
Are you going to run down and put it on when it does?
 
I've modded the exhaust of almost every bike I've ever owned, not for added hp, but for added sound, and not a lot, just enough that I can hear and be aware of. The CB sounded like a hair dryer. It's better after drilling it. Not totally satisfied, but it will have to do.
 
Charlie Bravo_imp said:
I've modded the exhaust of almost every bike I've ever owned, not for added hp, but for added sound, and not a lot, just enough that I can hear and be aware of. The CB sounded like a hair dryer. It's better after drilling it. Not totally satisfied, but it will have to do.

A Harley riding friend of mine told me my CB sounded like a......

ca53155b0086d0f2d8551ea3f4ac4266.gif


Of course that was before the Arrow slip on.





Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
Ferret, Don’t ask. This is a FAMILY board. You have been warned...
 
Back
Top