I like that OEM rack on your bike picture. You should get lots of service out of it.
Put that Honda rack on my Black Beauty today. My lovely fiance bought it for me which makes it extra, extra special. It was from her and it was free! I like free.
Some drama though. The box arrived damaged and missing mounting hardware and instructions. I called the dealer and they quickly ordered a second rack and drop shipped the mounting parts to me as well as a link to the instructions in PDF format, all in three days after I called.
As a side note, not to go off subject, much, but whew the installation was interesting. That tip I read ages ago about putting socks on my turn signals was invaluable! Getting the bolt and bushings to line up was fun, anyone who has done this knows what I mean. I wish I had used electrical tape around the handle holes because I did do a small paint nick when the bushing slipped a bit during that previously mentioned interesting part of the install. I torqued to spec (on those instructions) and it is a solid piece of work. I like. Yes I do.
But it sure looks great, a perfect fit and I like the way Honda designed it so it matches the curve of the bike's lines front to back, kind of like a small bow in the middle. With the rack the bike looks more complete frankly. I always was thinking it was too big for the bike in pictures I have seen but after putting it on I am thinking not.
I'm also thinking a small bag and a small tent package will tie down now that I have all that flat space on the back of my seat and going all the way back almost to the taillight.
Thanks to whoever did that "how to" on installing this OEM rack. It helped a lot.