Sep 13, 2013 #1 G GaryRudolph_imp First service completed Thread starter Anyone know the peak, stock exhaust level in dB?
Sep 13, 2013 #2 V vfrpaul98_imp Running like a top GaryRudolph_imp said: Anyone know the peak, stock exhaust level in dB? Click to expand... muffler stamping states this exhaust system meets EPA noise emissions requirement of 80 DBA. Paul
GaryRudolph_imp said: Anyone know the peak, stock exhaust level in dB? Click to expand... muffler stamping states this exhaust system meets EPA noise emissions requirement of 80 DBA. Paul
Sep 13, 2013 #3 C CB4ME_imp Road warrior I've seen it listed at 87 dB. I think Staintune is around 92 dB and loud pipes are around 98 dB. A 3 dB gain is a doubling of sound energy.
I've seen it listed at 87 dB. I think Staintune is around 92 dB and loud pipes are around 98 dB. A 3 dB gain is a doubling of sound energy.