Still trying to post pictures...

Trying to add a picture right to this post without having to use another site ..

please be advised this is only a test...



So that way only makes it a thumbnail and one has to click on it...
 
There ya go gheil...nice pic!
 
Nice picture gheil :thumbsup: I am surprised we haven't bump into each other living in the same City. I haven't seen another CB1100 on the streets yet, but I have seen one in each of the the dealers I have visit.
 
Thread starter
SanPete_imp said:
Nice picture gheil :thumbsup: I am surprised we haven't bump into each other living in the same City. I haven't seen another CB1100 on the streets yet, but I have seen one in each of the the dealers I have visit.
Me too. However I really didn't ride much through the heat of the summer. Now that it's cooling off, I'll be out there for sure. Where did you buy yours? I bought mine at the Honda dealer in Clearwater.
 
In Photobucket, select the picture you want. Then tap on the Link symbol in the upper right (looks like a chain). Then tap on the IMG Code.

Return to the forum and tap/press in the post window and select Paste. The link should appear. Then you can preview your post to see that it's the right picture, if you want.
 
EmptySea_imp said:
In Photobucket, select the picture you want. Then tap on the Link symbol in the upper right (looks like a chain). Then tap on the IMG Code.

Return to the forum and tap/press in the post window and select Paste. The link should appear. Then you can preview your post to see that it's the right picture, if you want.
Thank you EmptySea ...with your directions I was finally able to post a pic!
EmptySea_imp said:
In Photobucket, select the picture you want. Then tap on the Link symbol in the upper right (looks like a chain). Then tap on the IMG Code.

Return to the forum and tap/press in the post window and select Paste. The link should appear. Then you can preview your post to see that it's the right picture, if you want.

Thanks EmptySea for walking me thru uploading pics
 
Back
Top