the Ferret
Road warrior
Defender of the Realm I am 

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Amen.The ferret_imp said:Defender of the Realm I am![]()
Give him a break! The bloke who pulled that stunt used a crossbow,Lord Popgun_imp said:Shouldn’t you be wearing one of those green hats with a feather in it?
If you are so good, ever shot an apple off your son’s head? Yeah, thats what I thought![]()

:rofl: I am sure that would have been fun to witness - the crowd's reaction, that is.The ferret_imp said:I actually used to shoot apples off the heads of Styrofoam wig dummy's when I did archery trick shot exhibitions, but the first arrow I put right between the eyes on the dummy to let people know how dangerous it was. The gasps from the crowd were hilarious.
Today I Learned Activedirt is a literal prophet. We saw a Deer in the road every single day of the rally, INCLUDING on our way out of town on the final Saturday and the early Sunday ride. So there was at least one deer for 7 straight days. Not to mention turkeys, groundhogs, cats, dogs, and frickin COWS.activedirt_imp said:The most recent Consumer Reports magazine contains a one page article that reports on data collected by State Farm Insurance. The data analyzed ran from July 2017 until June 2018. Our lovely West Virginia ranked as the highest risk state for accidents invoking deer. 1 in 47 people (in WV) filled a claim, during the covered period, that involved deer. Virginia was in the high risk category with 1 in 99 State Farm customers filling such claims. I’m posting this because of the upcoming rally.
The attached picture is most likely copy righted but I doubt CR would care about me using it here.