Southpaw50_imp
Running like a top
Thread starter
I've noticed numerous new threads lately tied to after market exhaust systems. When I first joined the forum after purchasing my 2013, the first thing I noticed was a video comparing the Staintune muffler to the stock one. I immediately contacted Pirate's Lair, purchased one, and installed it on my bike before the 600 mile service. Now I have 11,000 miles on my bike and the Staintune is still in perfect condition with no discoloring, no performance issues, no problems at all. I believe the large number of folks on this forum that own a Staintune will agree it's a high quality product and well worth the price.
For the many new members on the forum wondering which after market muffler to purchase, check out this very well produced video by Bill Shriever comparing the stock muffler to the Staintune. I haven't seen this video on the forum for quite some time so I tracked it down and posted it here. Enjoy. . .
For the many new members on the forum wondering which after market muffler to purchase, check out this very well produced video by Bill Shriever comparing the stock muffler to the Staintune. I haven't seen this video on the forum for quite some time so I tracked it down and posted it here. Enjoy. . .



