I'd kill for a Staintune on a CB500. Sadly not in the cards.
I had a couple other slips-ons, including an SP Tadao megaphone and a SP Tadao twin tail. Neither produced the deep, rich exhaust note of the Staintune,
I really have to thank Guth for the hat. It was probably due my sharing of one of his very literate posts, praising his Staintune, that prompted Adam (Staintune Owner) to send the cap with my purchase. However, I will wear this cap proudly. I cannot believe the difference this one modification has made to my baby. I feel like I just bought her a new sterling silver piece off jewelry! Even on the clamp they took the time to press their logo! No one will ever see it on the bike but, how cool is that? It is the most functional piece of art I have ever mounted to a motorcycle!