Sprocket change.

Hauling the freight. Wow! Who says the CB1100 is not fast enough? It is not a super bike but would out do most bikes except for the super bikes. No doubt in the top 5% of all motorbikes that exist in the world on the streets.
 
I did notice your shift point in first at 42 I'm at 52 with stock gearing. I'm not seeing any gains though with the shorter gears. I timed my stock 50-100 at 5.8 ( Yoshi at 5.3)and yours at 6.3

I see your in NY I'm in Westchetser.
 
Thread starter
I dunno. Riding it there is a lot of difference. When I first got it it was disappointingly sluggish all around. I know it isn't a sport bike, and never will be. But coming off a 919 to the CB1100 was a let down. The gear change got rid of that disappointment.

Quantifiable? Doesn't matter.
 
I had a corvette pull up to me at the red light yesterday on the way to my bike's annual safety inspection. He gave me the varoom varoom . I smoked him and I was not trying and I'm not a fast rider or experience at hole shpts. It was fun!


Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
 
U.S.Cavalryman_imp said:
I dunno. Riding it there is a lot of difference. When I first got it it was disappointingly sluggish all around. I know it isn't a sport bike, and never will be. But coming off a 919 to the CB1100 was a let down. The gear change got rid of that disappointment.

Quantifiable? Doesn't matter.
here's a link to the two runs on an uphill grade ( Stock and Modified )
OK RIDEM32 PUT-EM UP
 
U.S.Cavalryman_imp said:
CIP57, You are pulling hard. If all that is changed from the factory is the exhaust then I am down on power for some reason.
C,

The stock video is completely stock, the Yoshi is with a flashed ECU with stock PC5 map, Pair mod and closed air box. Your tach is running up real quick but your gears are much shorter. I did these runs for comparison to see my gains between mods. I have a run with the ECU flash running stock exhaust which only had a .2 gain. I'm glad i find your video it gives us a good idea of gear changes.
 
Back
Top