Spring Tool

Houtman_imp said:
GoldOxide_imp said:
There is some disjointed logic in all this.

Under new ownership, will the tool's list price increase by $10 before the Forum $10 discount is applied?

(we wouldn't want to jip company stakeholders)
It will all even out in the wash but of course some riders do not wash their bike......
It will all even out in the wash but of course some riders do not wash their bike......
You have to mention them John... don’t be shy :D
 
Both of us, I fear, but more you than me as I haven't ridden much since May.
 
Oh, stop trying to soft soap us, Houtman.
 
Soft soap as in "use flattery in order to persuade or cajole (someone) to do something."

And as in a pun.

But I see what you mean.
 
I have read through this post and I find it a little funny. I am a retired Chief Engineer on a ship. The last 10years the ship I was on had a big diesel engine. When we replaced the liner in the engine it came with Spring Stretching tools for teh job. We had dozens of them on the ship and I snagged a few over the years. They have been invaluable tool to have.
 
It arrived yesterday. Well built- seems sturdy enough that I wouldn’t expect it to ever break.

Won’t use it until I install the 4-4, but I’ll update then.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
Back
Top