spring of Asia

YHK_imp

First service completed
Thread starter
Hello everyone!

I'm in south Korea.
this CB is japanese special ver.
let's feel the spring!
 
Beautiful pic. Is that a Cherry Blossom tree?
 
beautiful, as is your bike.
 
Welcome, YHK! Beautiful bike!

I find it interesting that there are only two forum members with the '15 Japan special EX and they're both in South Korea. Forum member Bae KuemCheon has the other one.
 
YHK_imp said:
Hello everyone!

I'm in south Korea.
this CB is japanese special ver.
let's feel the spring!
좋아보여요^^ :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:
나중에 1100ex카페도 놀러오세요 네이버에있습니당 캬캬캬
근뎅...진짜 이뿌네요
 
haksunkim_imp said:
YHK_imp said:
Hello everyone!

I'm in south Korea.
this CB is japanese special ver.
let's feel the spring!
좋아보여요^^ :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:
나중에 1100ex카페도 놀러오세요 네이버에있습니당 캬캬캬
근뎅...진짜 이뿌네요
+1 ;)
 
The ferret_imp said:
haksunkim_imp said:
YHK_imp said:
Hello everyone!

I'm in south Korea.
this CB is japanese special ver.
let's feel the spring!
좋아보여요^^ :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:
나중에 1100ex카페도 놀러오세요 네이버에있습니당 캬캬캬
근뎅...진짜 이뿌네요
+1 ;)
+1 ;)
According to Google it means:

Quote:It looks like ^^ Thumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs Up
Come out to play later 1100ex also be in Naver Cafe seupnidang kyakyakya
Geundeng ... I really APE
 
Back
Top