emptysea
Road warrior
Thread starter
I've been using a Spot Gen3 tracker for my rides since my trip to the Arkansas rally. It took a little work to get things going, but I now store the trips on a site called Spotwalla. I'm sure that many of you know about this site, but it was new to me.
So, what I want to know is a) can you access the map linked below? If so, b) can you click on the dots to get the data from that point? and c) would a link like this a helpful or interesting inclusion in my reports?
Invalid Resource
Thanks,
MTC
So, what I want to know is a) can you access the map linked below? If so, b) can you click on the dots to get the data from that point? and c) would a link like this a helpful or interesting inclusion in my reports?
Invalid Resource
Thanks,
MTC
). The big picture on the map tells the story pretty well.