Spotted at the local mechanic

Cormanus

Administrator
Staff member
Thread starter
IMG-9610.jpg
 
Makes me smile

Longranger (RIP) used to have one of those up on the wall in his living room
 
An old-school cafe racer. Wow. Made for navigating those tight streets and locking very cool no mater where it is parked. It makes me want to drink another espresso. :)
 
Thread starter
I'm very sorry I never met LongRanger. We were going to have lunch when a cruise he was going to take passed by Brisbane. In the end he was too sick to travel.
 
Yea it was a shame. He hosted Offroad and I for a week at his home near Denver and led us on a weeks' worth of 14,000 ft passes and canyons. It was awesome.

Offroad and Longranger

Jy55ojw.jpg


Skomssm.jpg


878PKU9.jpg


Gm4wbEt.jpg


UmO8k4K.jpg
 
Offroad, Longranger (RIP), and the Ferret...quite the collection of forum names!

Wonderful photos and memories.

I look at our local Mt. Hood, and then I see the elevation of Pikes Peak, and I think it's amazing that one can ride/drive to greater heights than the top of Mt. Hood.
 
The amazing part is when you ride higher than the tree line, where trees will no longer grow.
 
Thread starter
Fabulous mountains.
 
Back
Top