SPOKES

Desert viper_imp

Been there
Thread starter
HI...I bought these from Mr.T...they are off his personal CB1100...I'm installing OUTEX tubeless tire kits then Metzler Roadtec Z8 tires....I'll post pics when I get them on my Deluxe...sorry in advance for the pic size...first time I've posted a pic here....
1cee439a956c44e4eae6b444e81f7dc3.
 
Pic size looks perfect on my ipad.

Spokes do too. Very cool
 
Thread starter
jdvalero_imp said:
Nice!!! Mind me asking ballpark $.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk
$1100 shipped....wheels, rotors, new tubes, and all related parts for the conversion....they are in excellent condition...
 
Desert viper_imp said:
HI...I bought these from Mr.T...they are off his personal CB1100...I'm installing OUTEX tubeless tire kits then Metzler Roadtec Z8 tires....I'll post pics when I get them on my Deluxe...sorry in advance for the pic size...first time I've posted a pic here....
1cee439a956c44e4eae6b444e81f7dc3.
SOOOOOO Envious! :thumbsup:
 
Thread starter
tory_imp said:
hi, Desert viper

I'd like to see OUTEX tubeless when finished install. Thanks
They are being installed by WOODYS in Colorado and then the tires will be mounted immediately afterwards to put pressure on the kit.....so I can't take pics...
Retsel_imp said:
I think they would look a lot better on my black standard. Let me know when you tire of them.
Takashi has a black EX.....now currently has the only one in Japan with factory mags....it was a win-win for both of us....
venturer434_imp said:
Desert Viper, Please post some pictures after the mod with some instructions...
My bike will have the entire Whitehouse K-10 kit in red, these wire wheels, and an ENDURANCE 4 into 4 exhaust system.......it will be the CB750 I couldn't afford in 1969..........another member put wire wheels on and wrote about it and he also fabricated and installed dual Staintunes on his deluxe....
Retsel_imp said:
I think they would look a lot better on my black standard. Let me know when you tire of them.
Takashi has a black EX.....now currently has the only one in Japan with factory mags....it was a win-win for both of us....
 
They are being installed by WOODYS in Colorado and then the tires will be mounted immediately afterwards to put pressure on the kit.....so I can't take pics...
Woody's does amazing work! You can't go wrong there.
 
Back
Top