***SPOILER ALERT*** MotoGP Race 2 - Austin

CB4ME_imp

Road warrior
Thread starter
Friday Free Practice 1:

1) Marquez 2 min 04.704 sec

2) A.Espargaro 2 min 05.591 sec

3) Pedrosa 2 min 05.676 sec

4) Rossi 2 min 05.971 sec
.
.
.
12) Lorenzo 2 min 06.771 sec

Free Practice 2:

Marquez a second faster than 2nd place Andrea Dovizioso (Ducati), Pedrosa third, Rossi fifth and Lorenzo in 8th.
 
Thanks for the update. Methinks the # 27 alien was replaced by a # 93 alien. :-/
 
He's good. At the '13 COTA the way MM got inside Pedrosa, cool and no drama, and then pulled out to a lead was a class act. Since then he has shown skill, resolve and more than a hint of the internal "bastardry" that all greats have. If there is a reservoir of that in him then he will be an all time great. If he survives.

It's a real shame Stoner has gone. Love him or hate him, it would have added a whole new dimension to the racing with Marquez getting into full stride plus Stoner still there in that pack of hungry Spaniards. It could have been the best Motogp season since the intro of the 4 strokes. Oh what might have been. I think Casey found himself with too much to lose.

The telecast here in Oz is delayed. Think I need to ignore this thread for a while.

Cheers, and if you are at COTA, send the pics, or you were never there :)
 
What a great day here in COTA, warm sunny got great seats and my
nephew from Austin got us a pit pass.
[/img]
These girl insisted they get their picture taken with me because I am so good looking:rofl:
[/img]
 
CA200, lucky, lucky man. Bugger the bikes. Gimme the cowboy boots. On second thoughts, like the dog that chases the car, "What do I do when I catch it?".

Send more pics.

No, of the bikes!

Cheers
 
Dang those girls are tall!

Very cool pics CA and glad you are having an awesome day.
 
Great pics, CA200. Enjoy yourself.

Pterodactyl, you're welcome to the boots. I'll take the contents off your hands.
 
Another great day at the track - saw track record broken.
The CB1100DLX in the Honda booth was the same one I saw in Chi. town - it is vin # 8[/img]
anybody like red bull?
[/img]
It even endedwell:excited:
[/img]
 
CA200_imp said:
What a great day here in COTA, warm sunny got great seats and my
nephew from Austin got us a pit pass.
[/img]
These girl insisted they get their picture taken with me because I am so good looking:rofl:
[/img]


:huh: Holy shizzle-bizzles! Denim Jodhpurs? Wtf! :P
 
For those that can't attend, the race is televised on Direct TV ch 219 this afternoon ( 3 pm in my time zone.. But check your listing)

I will be planted in front of my TV

REMINDER ..... If you report on the race please put SPOILER in the heading of your thread for those that will record and watch it later
 
Thread starter
The ferret_imp said:
For those that can't attend, the race is televised on Direct TV ch 219 this afternoon ( 3 pm in my time zone.. But check your listing)

I will be planted in front of my TV

REMINDER ..... If you report on the race please put SPOILER in the heading of your thread for those that will record and watch it later
Thanks Ferret. I'll be out riding and enjoying the great weather all afternoon.

Don't forget to tape Moto3 at 1pm and Moto2 at 2pm, also on FS1, Ch 219.

Hope the rain holds off!

Honda was 1-2-3 in qualifying yesterday. Marquez held a solid lead in qualifying time but went out again with only a few minutes remaining and shaved off another tenth, setting the track record in the process.
 
Race day the seats behind us were full and a lot of open seats in front of us, we were in row 14 about halfway up.
I got them the first day they were up and I know they didn't show many open. I wonder how they do that -
You would think they would try some discount some on race day.
[/img]
 
Well I had a great time, my 12 year old enjoyed, and wife was bored. Son and I will go alone next year!


Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
 
Back
Top