Apr 28, 2026 #21 LucienLeFranc Running like a top Thank you so very much!! I'm ordering and will 100% confirm part numbers for posterity once I have them in hand.
Thank you so very much!! I'm ordering and will 100% confirm part numbers for posterity once I have them in hand.
May 5, 2026 #22 LucienLeFranc Running like a top As promised, confirming high-quality chromed steel part numbers : 37103-MGC-JB1 COVER, TACHOMETER 37102-MGC-JB1 COVER, SPEEDOMETER 90112-MGC-JB0 SCREW, PAN are no longer available. Best option is probably to chrome or paint your existing screws
As promised, confirming high-quality chromed steel part numbers : 37103-MGC-JB1 COVER, TACHOMETER 37102-MGC-JB1 COVER, SPEEDOMETER 90112-MGC-JB0 SCREW, PAN are no longer available. Best option is probably to chrome or paint your existing screws
May 23, 2026 #23 LucienLeFranc Running like a top Found a Honda OEM functional replacement 90106-KCZ-000) for the NLA Honda OEM "silver-finish" Speedo and Tach screws: [attachment=1426] These are nothing more than the securing screws for the CB's side covers. As you can see, the length of the screw is shorter but it still has plenty of threads to secure the bucket (the OEM length is way overkill). https://www.partzilla.com/product/honda/90106-KCZ-000?titan_sku=90106-KCZ-000 Attachments KIMG20260521_130757563.webp 139.7 KB · Views: 24
Found a Honda OEM functional replacement 90106-KCZ-000) for the NLA Honda OEM "silver-finish" Speedo and Tach screws: [attachment=1426] These are nothing more than the securing screws for the CB's side covers. As you can see, the length of the screw is shorter but it still has plenty of threads to secure the bucket (the OEM length is way overkill). https://www.partzilla.com/product/honda/90106-KCZ-000?titan_sku=90106-KCZ-000