Elipten_imp
Road warrior
Not sounding too good.
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Why can't I ever process things such as this so effortlessly? (Believe me, I don't.)The ferret_imp said:well they didn't call today either. I showed them to my brother before todays ride, and he looked at them, studied them awhile, and then handed them back to me and said "It's just a crush washer, it will seal, I wouldn't hesitate to use them"
I've decided that I've wasted more than $25 on stupider ideas. In other words, waiting for some other ginea pig to go first.The ferret_imp said:redbird, Shinchan what did you guys think and decide?
I never got a call back from the vendor, so today I used their online Customer Service email to ask them their thoughts on the subject. If I hear back from them I will let you know what they say.
:rofl: yea, I hear yaShinchan_imp said:I've decided that I've wasted more than $25 on stupider ideas. In other words, waiting for some other ginea pig to go first.The ferret_imp said:redbird, Shinchan what did you guys think and decide?
I never got a call back from the vendor, so today I used their online Customer Service email to ask them their thoughts on the subject. If I hear back from them I will let you know what they say.
