Oct 23, 2017 #2 The A-man Been there Beautiful. I think that's the first silver CB that I've seen. The black pipes really blend in well.
Oct 24, 2017 #5 J jdvalero_imp Running like a top +1 on the sound Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
Oct 26, 2017 #6 N nikechosun_imp First service completed Thread starter The A-man_imp said: Beautiful. I think that's the first silver CB that I've seen. The black pipes really blend in well. Click to expand... Thank you. The official color is metal gray. The ferret_imp said: Bet they sound awesome! Click to expand... The exhaust Sound is not big enough, so it is quiet.
The A-man_imp said: Beautiful. I think that's the first silver CB that I've seen. The black pipes really blend in well. Click to expand... Thank you. The official color is metal gray. The ferret_imp said: Bet they sound awesome! Click to expand... The exhaust Sound is not big enough, so it is quiet.
Dec 9, 2017 #7 D Desert viper_imp Been there Love that color....do the pipes have removable DB killers?
Dec 9, 2017 #9 U use2b_imp Road warrior very pretty bike and i love how compact the pipes look . Chrome would be nice also . welcome to the forum and would love to see pictures of it on the road and your country
very pretty bike and i love how compact the pipes look . Chrome would be nice also . welcome to the forum and would love to see pictures of it on the road and your country