Sep 29, 2014 #1 the Ferret Road warrior Thread starter Here's The First Shot Of Kawasaki's Supercharged Ninja H2, With Wings - Jalopnik Listen to the dyno vid
Here's The First Shot Of Kawasaki's Supercharged Ninja H2, With Wings - Jalopnik Listen to the dyno vid
Sep 29, 2014 #2 P Pterodactyl_imp Road warrior The ferret_imp said: Here's The First Shot Of Kawasaki's Supercharged Ninja H2, With Wings - Jalopnik Listen to the dyno vid Click to expand... Beast with wings. HiFi headers. Love it. :clap: Cheers But some of the comments under the vid? I'm still blushing.
The ferret_imp said: Here's The First Shot Of Kawasaki's Supercharged Ninja H2, With Wings - Jalopnik Listen to the dyno vid Click to expand... Beast with wings. HiFi headers. Love it. :clap: Cheers But some of the comments under the vid? I'm still blushing.
Sep 29, 2014 #4 the Ferret Road warrior Thread starter Below the vid all I saw was comments about some football players?
Sep 29, 2014 #5 P Pterodactyl_imp Road warrior The ferret_imp said: Below the vid all I saw was comments about some football players? Click to expand... I followed the upper paragraph to: Listen to the fury ....... (Howling and Chirping). It's not a vid as such but rather a sound recording of an up-shifting Kwaka at high RPM. It's a great sound and if CIP's bike sounds like that I wanna hear it. Now. Don't bother scrolling down to the comments. Cheers
The ferret_imp said: Below the vid all I saw was comments about some football players? Click to expand... I followed the upper paragraph to: Listen to the fury ....... (Howling and Chirping). It's not a vid as such but rather a sound recording of an up-shifting Kwaka at high RPM. It's a great sound and if CIP's bike sounds like that I wanna hear it. Now. Don't bother scrolling down to the comments. Cheers
Sep 29, 2014 #6 the Ferret Road warrior Thread starter Does sound intriguing, does it not? More new pics Kawasaki Ninja H2R makes 300 horsepower - RevZilla
Sep 29, 2014 #7 C CIP57_imp Road warrior The big three have been keeping it under 200HP, wonder where this is going now.
Sep 29, 2014 #8 the Ferret Road warrior Thread starter Supposedly the version with slicks makes 300 hp, the one with road tires 225.
Sep 30, 2014 #9 X xNE0x_imp Running like a top Nothing I would ever own. It does not say Honda on it.