Soo..bought a Shoei Glamster

Good suggestion. I bought a Givi rack that I couldn't source in the U.S. from Motostorm. It got to California crazy fast.
 
+1 for Motostorm. I bought my favorite riding boots from them. Even with international shipping, they were about $50 less than anywhere in the U.S. Only a week from Italy to Utah. That's Samurider fast ;)
 
I have bought a lot of boots, rain gear and gloves from F C Moto in Germany , great prices and fast service , this was before Covid .
 
Thread starter
10 days since I placed the order and I haven't heard anything- so I emailed a couple hours ago and they did respond- out of stock so they ordered it...and will ship once it arrives.

Bummer.
 
I already got mine...after 6 days :D
My friend had to wait 4 months...helmet was on B/O from en European supplier... due to specific graphics design he wanted/
It will come Josh.
 
Thread starter
Helmet arrived. 1239 grams on my scale for large out of the box.

That’s without pinlock or chin screen installed.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
Thread starter
My scale must be off- I just noticed it has a sticker-

20fcfe47f884d4f864fc4a36a3ddf4b1.jpg



Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
Josh, what's this, only a sticker pic???:dodgy:
It doesn't look like a helmet, it looks like a mug :)
 
PowerDubs_imp said:
Ok, thanks for the suggestions guys- just placed an order with Motostorm.

You searched for shoei glamster | MotoStorm

They have 20 euro coupon codes if you review something on their site- which seems odd, because you can just pick something and type.. but hey, its their business.

Josh, before you placed the order with MotoStorm, did you try Champion Helmets? Looks like MotoStorm worked out for you in spite of the lengthy delivery time. Has anyone tried ordering the Glamster from FC Moto? I am just trying to determine a few options so I can compare prices before sending money to some scam site, etc.

Are you happy with the helmet so far?

Thanks!
Tom


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
Houtman_imp said:
I have bought quite a bit of gear from FC MOTO ( gloves , boots , pants ) and never had a problem : Good company.

Glad to hear it, thanks for the response Houtman!


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
My only complain about Glamster is the noise. Compare to my previous Shoei NXR it’s a lot more noisier, even with earplugs I cannot say I can make it comfortable for long rides.
That’s mine. Some feedback: expansive, awesome looking, light, comfortable, loud, ventilation switches make on difference. Overall I love it. Good addition (not a replacement) to my NXR.

cc1ddf92c7d6ec9a6cc184a6804544bf.jpg
 
As I said earlier, I found the Glamster incredible noisy helmet, and I think I found why.

The wind is getting inside trough those gaps and makes noise.
f471daae8199d43c32e77e9e2a402f63.jpg


If I just hold it with my hand while riding - it gets much quieter. Also if I put a banana under the helmet, it also helps.

Do you guys share the same problem with noise as I do?
 
Not sure if I have a problem or not. I’ll have to get some bananas and find out :P
 
Back
Top