Some Random Pics from todays ride 5-29

Beautiful pics Ferret! That is the most beautiful bike on the planet.
It only gets better as miles pile up on mine. Enjoy your nice region. South Florida is getting hot and humid...so less riding for me in the next few months. I'll be watching this site.
 
Thread starter
avsbezzy_imp said:
Beautiful pics Ferret! That is the most beautiful bike on the planet.
It only gets better as miles pile up on mine. Enjoy your nice region. South Florida is getting hot and humid...so less riding for me in the next few months. I'll be watching this site.
Yes, it is BEAUTIFUL! :D

 
Love the pics Ferret. Steak and Shake was always a must do for lunch whenever in Daytona Beach. Great burgers and fries.

That DLX is one lovely machine-not a bad line on it.
 
What?!? No pictures of the double steakburger with cheese pickle and catsup and shoestring fries ? :)

Damn that's a great looking bike!

Thanks Ferret!
 
Totally random photo from today with some friends on a Can-am Spyder and a 2004 Gold Wing and of course my bargain basement NH750.

281088e0d288cb9a4130530d75c2af10.jpg

I think that 14 Dlx is maybe the sexiest, sweetest most pornographic motorcycle I have ever seen especially with the twice pipes. :thumbsup: I just cant get enough. :huh:

Gorgeous does not describe it to me.
I think that 14 Dlx is maybe the sexiest, sweetest most pornographic motorcycle I have ever seen especially with the twice pipes. :thumbsup: I just cant get enough. :huh:

Gorgeous does not describe it to me.
One more thing. Its funny how the silver engine has grown on me. I used to be a hater. Now, I think its the way to go. I think Ferret slipped me some Honda kool aid or something. Funny how you change when you get old.
 
Nice one Ferret. Nothing like reading the musings of a man in love. :)
 
Back
Top